11.19.2014

THAT sweater

+
Sweater, F21 | Pants, Old Navy (old), similar | Boots, Kohls

 Like anyone who's anyone, when I'm sick getting dressed and presentable are the last thing I want to do. Unfortunately, my job doesn't allow me to come to work in my fuzzy robe and slippers that should be in the trash they're so haggard but I can't seem to part with. Oh you're job too? I know, bummer. So the next best thing is an oversize sweater and stretchy pants. I could literally live in this sweater. What I've also realized is that apparently it takes my husband back to the days of when I was pregnant and definitely looking more like an beached whale than Kate Middleton.

Babe, why does that sweater look familiar?

I shrug, I donno? I wore it a lot when I was pregnant and I don't think I've worn it since.

His jaw drops.

What are you trying to tell me? Are you pregnant?

Ummm....WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?

Thank you, husband, for that sweet comment. He really knows how to make a girl blush.





Disqus for K Avenue