8.31.2013

a bachlorette party

My dear friend, Rachel is getting married soon (next week!) and I wanted to throw her a bachlorette party. A few girlfriends came over for cocktails, girl talk, presents that consist of things that make a new bride blush, and little joy rides. It was low key but perfect for a last night with the girls.  She is moving to Nashville after the wedding and while I'm so so happy for her and Joel,  I can't help but be selfishly sad. BUT, moving to a new state when husband and I first got married was a wonderful adventure and tons of fun. Soooooo, I'm putting my feelings aside. ;)















Rach, I'm so stoked for you both. God has soo much in store for you and I'm thrilled for what's to come. I'll miss my bestie, but I'll see you soon. :) xoxo

Disqus for K Avenue