1.05.2011

Distractions

Meanwhile all the chaos, I choose to distract myself with dreams of my new home. I have finally figured out my style. It will be years before I achieve it but I daydream of what it will look like. I love an all neutral setting with pops of color. Like green apples, leaves. I'm inspired by nature and love the organic look.
Our Christmas decor is officially gone and in storage. Coming up with new decorations while your bank account is locked is rather difficult but I've managed a few things. Here's my mantle so far. I'll be putting sand and more flowers in the vase and a smaller picture hung somewhere in between and above the plate and portrait.
Other projects are in the works. Sunburst mirror, new paint on the TV stand and coffee table. But for now, I still dream.

Disqus for K Avenue