11.15.2016

Faking Fall

 Sweater: Target | Leggings: Nordstrom | Flats: Target | Lips: Milani lip liner in Pretty Pink

It's been an unusually warm Fall here. While it's normal to still sweat your tail off with a few cooler days in between, we've been flirting with the 80's and 90's with few breaks in between.

This look has been my favorite way to fake Fall during this pregnancy. Oversized, lightweight sweaters have been in constant rotation. This specific tunic sweater isn't maternity which is great for post baby and will work well with a growing bump. I'm picky about leggings and tops. I'm not typically a leggings kinda gal (except for yoga. Yes, actual yoga) but I've grown to accept them this pregnancy. I've been on the hunt for long tunic style tops that will work pre and post baby. It's easy to ere on the side of frumpy but I've found some great options at Target, especially for you taller ladies out there.


Shop my look:


Shop tunic sweaters:

Disqus for K Avenue