10.21.2016

Liamisms


Thrifted dress | Leggings: Nordstrom | Beanie: Target (only $5 and has 9 colors) | Boots: Old Navy

  

Liam's been throwing out some real gems lately and it's been a while since I've put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard, whatev) my favs. This kid is hilarious.

"Hey mama, you get to pick the book because you picked me up from daycare and that's so awesome."

While I'm watching the news Liam asks,
"Who's Donald Trump?"
"He's a man running for president of our country."
"Aw man!"
My sentiments exactly.

To the tune of Who Let the Dogs Out..."Who let the E out? E, e, e, e, e." I applaud his daycare for coming up with all sorts of creative jingles for learning letter sounds. 😂

"Mommy, what's your favorite animal? Mine is a big bad wolf! He's a bad bad amimal.  Be careful or he'll bwowwwww your house down!" Care to gander what book we've been reading lately?



 Thrifted dress | Leggings: Nordstrom | Beanie: Target | Boots: Old Navy
                                          

Disqus for K Avenue