11.02.2015

Staying Cozy with thredUP

Cozy Fall Sweater
Coffee and cookies
Cozy Fall Sweater
Cozy Fall Work Outfit
Cozy Fall Sweater
Cozy Fall Work Outfit
Cozy Fall Work Outfit

We had a storm roll through over the weekend and the rain made us want to stay in all day. Luckily it paused for us to take Liam trick-or-treating with my in-laws but we spent most of the weekend cuddled up and staying cozy. When I'm lounging around the house, I love to keep a few candles lit and throw on some comfy clothes. During the cooler months, it's a pair of sweatpants, cozy knit, and always always coffee in hand.

Cozy Fall Sweater
Cozy Fall Sweater
Cozy Fall Work Outfit
Cozy Fall Sweater
Cozy Fall Sweater
Cozy Fall Work Outfit
Cozy Fall Work Outfit

If you've been around this blog a while, you know I'm obsessed with thrifting. I've even done a Nifty Thrifty series. I love the hunt and have scored so many great pieces for a fraction of the price. One of the beauties of blogging is you're introduced to so many great brands and resources. I recently came across thredUP and fell in love with it. It is the largest online consignment store with SO MANY good deals and you can buy and sell clothes. They offer 90% off retail which is amazing! I've been on the hunt for cozy sweaters and they have an incredible selection of amazing brands, even designer, many with the original tags still on. I received several pieces that have never been worn!

Obviously most days I'm at work but don't want to sacrifice being cozy and comfortable. I found this amazing LOFT fur vest on thredUP and am excited to layer it with so many things. Husband wore shorts to church on Sunday and was freezing (duh, it was raining. I never understand the man) and I wore this vest under a long sleeved tee and he kept cuddling up to me saying he wished he had a fur vest. Haha I might question his manhood BUT I was so comfortable and warm all day, despite the rain and wind.

With winter coming up, and now for those of you who live in colder climates, they have great affordable options for heavy coats that won't cost you an arm and a leg.

 Outfit One:
Sweater - Banana Republic via thredUP c/o
Sweats - Gap

Outfit Two:
Sweater - Coldwater Creek via thredUP, c/o
Faux Fur Vest - LOFT via thredUP, c/o
Trousers - Target
Boots - Charles David, similar
Necklace - Stella & Dot, c/o
Gold Band - Chloe + Isabel, c/o

Plaid Throw - Marshalls
Tray - Jonathan Adler for Target
Mug - Starbucks
Book - Amazon



Disqus for K Avenue