8.11.2015

Chloe + Isabel Jewels

Another day, another heat advisory. I wouldn't mind if I were spending all day every day at the pool, but dang you job! Turns out they like if I show up soooo. Liam cringes every time he gets in his carseat because the seat buckles just about burn his booty and thighs clean off. Poor guy even refuses to walk. "Too hot, mom" [Update: he calls me mom now. WHAT. THE. PISS. Don't act like you're too cool to still call me mommy]. Soooo, I've resorted to tee shirt dresses as the number one item in my closet because they're easy and keep me as cool as one can be in a heat index of 110. Even husband asked one morning, "did you wear that yesterday? Did you sleep in it?" Yes yes, I did. I ain't even mad at about it.

Have you heard of Chloe + Isabel? It's a company striving to empower entrepreneurs to help achieve their own goals, from paying off a college bill, supporting the needs of her family, or starting her own career path. Genius concept. This necklace has been around my neck since I got it and I love it. It's a two-for-one because you can wear the crescent shaped silhouette or triangle necklace alone for a simpler look. Love anything versatile so this necklace pulls at my heart strings. Chloe + Isabel has so many cute pieces from dainty to bold depending on your taste. I worked with Gina Melvin as my stylist and I LOVE her. She is so sweet and helpful so when you shop choose her as your merchandiser and click "K Avenue Blog" as your party at checkout. I already have Christmas shopping on the brain (#toosoon ?) and there are so many giftable options.

Click below to shop:


 photo unnamed 43.jpg


Dress, F21 (only heather gray available online) | Sandals, Zulily | Rings, Chloe + Isabel, c/o | Necklace, Chloe + Isabel, c/o | Earrings, Chloe + Isabel, c/o


Disqus for K Avenue