7.17.2015

Summer skin with Haconut

organic_skincare

As the soon as the cicadas start singing, I know it's summer in Texas. Well that and the slap of heat as soon as you walk out the front door. The days are longer which means a dip in the pool after work with the boys, slow sunset walks well past bedtime, those favorite denim Levis shorts come out from the bottom of the closet, and the start of a sandal tan line forms on my feet. 

To prep my skin for the season, I love a good exfoliator. One because sunless tanners have become my BFF (this one is my fav) and it helps get rid of dead skin cells, and two because um...who doesn't like soft skin?? If my skin can feel like my son's, I'm happy. Seriously, I could bite those little soft buns off.

I digress and insert Haconut, an all natural, coconut based (aka, summer) body scrub made with organic ingredients, 100% vegan, cruelty free and no synthetic chemicals. It has a unique base of pure coconut shell powder, infused with coconut oil and macadamia nut oil. Bonus: they donate 10% to their favorite charity, Mercy Ships.

Liam helped carry it from the mailbox to home and was ready to "open Mama!" so we wasted no time. I was a little surprised when I opened it and it looked like dirt but make no mistake my friends, this stuff is magic. Just a few handfuls applied to wet skin, let it sit for a minute or two, and rinse. You're left with skin as soft as a baby's bum. Quite literally. I applied it everywhere. Legs, arms, belly, face...give me all the coconut!! It left my skin feeling so fresh, moisturized and dare I even say, radiant!

Bring on the short shorts, Daisy.

skin_exfoliator
skin_exfoliator
organic_skincare
organic_skincare
organic_skincare
organic_skincare

Thanks to Haconut for providing me with supple skin and shop my favorite sunless tanners below:

Disqus for K Avenue