7.01.2015

Nifty Thrifty // No. 7 // Fourth of July inspired

fourth_of_july_outfit
Top, thrifted | Cardigan, thrifted | Shorts, Old Navy | Flats, Zara 

Truth be told, the outfit and the matching happened by accident. I had Liam all dressed for church and was in the process of putting the finishing touches on mine when I decided to reach for this Ralph Lauren cardigan I thrifted years ago. I figured now is as good a time as any to represent the land of the free, no? I'm not really one to wear red but white and blue my closet is not lacking. Husband threw on his blue plaid and we became THAT family at church and I didn't mind one bit. Plus a boy in overalls is like heart emoji and OshKosh can do no wrong. 

fourth_of_july_outfit
fourth_of_july_outfit
fourth_of_july_outfit
fourth_of_july_outfit
fourth_of_july_outfit
fourth_of_july_flag

Disqus for K Avenue