4.10.2015

Back to Black


work_outfit
work_outfit
work_outfit
work_outfit
work_outfit
work_outfit
statement_earring
work_outfit
work_outfit_and_braid
bracelet_accessories
work_outfit
 Tee, Target | Pants, Banana Republic | Heels, Nine West | Bracelets, Sam Moon, Ash and Willow | Earrings, Sam Moon | Belt, Michael Kors


80% of the outfits I wear on the blog are work outfits. #truelife. It just makes sense. I'm in the corporate world Monday through Friday and by the time I get home, it's time for my workout and then sweats. So the blog has a lot of work wear but that's my life. Ha. However, I'm a firm believer that business casual does not have to be boring. Accessories do wonders for bringing an outfit from boring to interesting. This outfit would be preeetty lame without the pops of color thrown in but it's also my favorite kind of outfit. Classic pieces (i.e. trousers and basic black tee) paired together with fun, trendy accessories (tassel bracelets) give options galore and can make any type of outfit, for any type of mood. Add my signature braid and it makes getting ready in the morning super easy which I love since I'm getting my two year old ready at the same time. Nobody's got time to stand in the closet "with nothing to wear!!"

It's inevitable. This still happens.

Disqus for K Avenue