3.25.2015

Under $15 Beauty Buys

Affordable_beauty_buys
I'm a firm believer in investing money into my beauty regime. I'm more likely to pay more money for makeup than I am a pair of jeans. However, I've found a few products recently that I love that don't break the bank.

Mario Badescu Cleansing Milk With Carnation & Rice Oil
As I've said before, I have incredibly dry skin so I need a good product that won't dry my face out further. I take off my makeup with this every night and love the feeling of my skin afterwards. Best part is you don't need water. Simply put some on your hands and massage onto dry skin. Leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed.

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
This has become my go-to mascara. The wand flexes which helps to really pump up the volume and coat the base of my lashes. Love finding a drugstore mascara that lengthens and volumizes.

e.l.f. Flawless Concealer Brush
This is a random one but I use it every day. I use this to set my under eye concealer with powder. It really gets in there because it small enough, it's super soft and you can't beat the price.

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
This is the perfect color blush that looks good on every skin tone. Love that it adds a bit of a highlight to the cheeks and the color is buildable. You can achieve a subtle pop of color or a vibrant punch. And it is super creamy; I usually find drugstore blushes to be a bit chalky but not so with this guy.

Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
It is shocking what this does to your pores. These unclog pores and help to remove excess oil. There is nothing more grossly satisfying than looking at the strip after you remove it. I usually use these about once a week and have seen a noticeable difference in my pores. Highly recommend!


What are your favorite affordable beauty buys lately?


Linking up with: Farm Girl, Shopping My Closet, Because Shanna Said So

Disqus for K Avenue