2.27.2015

Eva Franco for Lover.ly

When I was engaged and planning my wedding, I was overwhelmed with how many options there were not only for THE dress, but for my maids. HOW do you choose? My wedding would probably look different today as my style has evolved over the last 5 years and when I took a peak at Eva for Lover.ly, a new bridesmaid collection that just launched for Lover.ly, it had me dreaming all over again. Luckily, I know a few lovely ladies who are planning their special day.

What I love most about this collection is all the different textures, taking simple dresses to the next level. Top Anthropolgie seller, Eva Franco created looks to feel fresh and modern, with a perfectly vintage-y vibe. I usually err on the side of casual and these are all right up my alley.

I love the simplicity of this dress. The texture adds all the detail it needs. Plus, you don't need a ton of accessories. The floral crown adds a whimsical element, perfect for outdoor weddings.

simple_bridesmaid_dress

For you trendy gals, this next one is for you. How amazing is this! You know the phrase that brides always say when choosing their bridesmaid dresses, "You can totally wear this again." It's usually followed by an eye roll, knowing full well the huge chiffon number that's been chosen for you will not work for life after wedding. Well, now you actually can! So. good.

crop_top_bridesmaid_dress

Navy blue was my "pop of color" (yep, not really a pop, but that's totally me) and this is something I can totally get on board with--a jumpsuit! I love the wide, flowy leg that gives the illusion of a dress. I'm obsessed with this. Would y'all be this daring? And PS, summer date night outfit with the husband? Yes please.

jumpsuit_bridesmaid

I cannot get over this collection (and let's be real, Lover.ly's entire selection of bridesmaid dresses are so good). So beautiful and so well done. Perhaps I can convince husband to marry me all over again. :)

Disqus for K Avenue