11.25.2014

The golden ones


You know when you find the most perfect makeup product and you don't ever want to live without it? I hadn't found it until now. The other day I was at the MAC counter (again) hoping to find a better foundation but figured I'd probably settle for one that was "good enough." Well "good enough" turned into "never going without it ever." The mineralize foundation is perfect. I have really dry skin so this is perfect because with moisturizer built it, it glides on my skin without it feeling too cakey or too slimy. I can never seem to find the right balance. This adds the perfect glow and makes my complexion look so hydrated. Can't get enough if this stuff, especially now that the air is so dry. Hello cracked hands! 


During the summer I always want to glow. Bronzed skin, highlighted cheeks and all. I want that same look during the winter, although with just a little less tan. I still want to look natural and my husband loves when my tan fades so to please both him and I, I like to add my own "glow" to my skin. I just recently got Elizabeth Arden's bronzey blush. It adds that bronzed goddess look while still looking totally natural, even in the winter. I love this stuff. I have had Benefit's High Beam for a few years but always forget about it. I rediscovered it recently and fell in love with it all over again. Just a few dots on my cheekbones and it adds the perfect highlight. The combo of both products is genius.


I'm more of a nude/pink lip kinda gal. I love a bold lip from time to time but my go to is always a nudey color. I just found Lorac Peach gloss and fell in love. It's the perfect nude for me without looking washed out. Looks easy and effortless. I also love this Nyx color too. It is similar to my natural lip color and on days when I want something easy, this is the best stuff to throw on. 



I love trying new products so tell me, what are your favorites right now?

Disqus for K Avenue