10.30.2014

Fall Inspired Makeup





During the Fall months I like to change my makeup routine up. My summer essentials are usually lightweight foundations and bright, cheery colors. As the leaves start to turn, I love embracing more gold, coppery tones. The warmer colors look great with most skin tones and for you blue eyed babes, bronzey shades on the lids help them really POP. This look is super easy and is great for those rushed mornings.

After moisturizing my whole face, I start with a BB cream or tinted moisturizer. My skin is SUPER dry and I need all the hydration I can get. After I'll go in with Cara's IIID foundation to help highlight the center of my face. This stuff is amazing! I follow it up with some loose powder to matte my skin and help lock everything in. Next, I lightly contour my cheekbones with Dallas by Benefit. I love this stuff because it can be used as a bronzer or a blush. It's so multi-purposeful. For a little bit of a glow, I'll add Buxom bronzer (just a teense) on top. Careful, this stuff goes a long way! Covering up my under eye circles is so essential for me. Benefit boi-ing does a great job at covering up proof that I'm a mother. For a quick, dramatic effect, I brush the bronze color in the eyeshadow quad. It is extremely quick and helps to open up my eyes and make them stand out. Tight line with a black liner, throw on some mascara and a nude gloss and I'm out the door. VoilĂ ! 



Disqus for K Avenue