9.19.2014

My boyfriends, three to be exact

I love an outfit that transitions from work to play without a whole lot of fuss.So when my favorite boys are ready to go on a walk the second I get home, these boyfriend jeans are the easiest to throw on (are there jeans that are not the easiest to throw on?) and make an outfit look effortless and comfortable. Also, who doesn't love an outfit that doesn't require you to suck that tum tum in at all times? My arm is raised rather eagerly. 
^^^"Liam, are you sooooooooo biiiiiig?" And then the arms are thrown up. This is one of my favorite pictures of my boys. So much happiness exudes from it.^^^
^^^that kid's arm muscle definition. dang, man.^^^

^^^Found a very specific rock that he liked. Not all rocks are created equal.^^^

Happy Friday, y'all. I have plans to sit on the couch and a balloon festival to attend tonight. Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

Disqus for K Avenue