9.26.2014

highs and lows



 Guys, it's Friday and I don't know about you but it really couldn't have come at a better time. It's been a long, draining a week and what I would reeeeeally love is about 2 weeks to recuperate. In honor of Friday and it's deliciousness, here are some awesome things that helped me get through the week.

- grapes already pulled off the branch. Am I lazy? I mean, it's just really nice to reach into my little lunch bag and grab a grape without using two hands. I prefer my grapes branchless, thank you.
- when 66 degrees feels like sweater weather
- Fall candles. I mean, every white girl knows. #basic
- Matching with someone weekly at work. Actually, I don't know if this is awesome or not.
- when your company offers a paid mid week excursion to Top Golf.

And on the flip side, here are some real unfortunate things...
- making eye contact with someone entering a bathroom stall. Whyyyyy did I just STARE at her?
- not being able to get out of someone's blind spot. It's like they're strategically trying to keep me there, somehow stuck. Infuriating.
- mosquito bites and red ant bites makes me have CANKLES! I am tore. up. It's not cute and neither are the tree trunks that I keep looking down at.
-on that note, stepping in an ant hill and not realizing it til the sweet sensation of being pricked a thousand times makes me wanna die. Watch where you step and try to avoid grass at all costs. Fricken Texas.
-our bathroom floor is uneven which wouldn't be a problem until last night when I realized that every time I weigh myself, it's not accurate. Super. Only the last 2 weeks have me second guessing everything now.
- why must pants not hold their shape? No one likes a saggy bum bum.

Happy Friday y'all!

Disqus for K Avenue