11.26.2013

highlight & contour

Your face is a blank canvas which can be both intimidating and a fun way to let out your creative self.   I've been doing some pinteresting (that's a verb, right?) on highlighting and contouring your face and the amazing affects in can do to your face. I decided to play around a bit when the babe was napping and kapow!  It added structure to my face that is otherwise lacking and provided dimension. What a difference! 


Also, this is my favorite way to do my eyes. It's a subtle smokey eye, perfect for day! The purples and brownish tones bring out my blue eyes and really makes 'em pop! 


It took a bit of tweaking to find the right bronzer. Keep it about  2-3 shades darker than your  skin tone and blend well! Here's a good diagram to keep in mind. 

Disqus for K Avenue