5.04.2012

iPhone Recap

A few pics from my week:









And two favorite quotes from this week:

"All the pain I feel, it isn't going to be justified; right?"
"We are not justifying it. We are redeeming it."

From The Shack. A concept that makes me cry. It's difficult for me to fully grasp that. What does it really look like for God to fully redeem me?

"You don't know that we (Trinity) love you. The person who lives by their fears will not find freedom in My love. I am not talking about rational fears, but imagined fears, and especially the projection of those into the future. To the degree that those fears have a place in your life, you neither believe that I am good nor know deep in your heart that I love you. You sing about it, you talk about it, but you don't know it."

Whoa.

Disqus for K Avenue