9.21.2011

9 days and counting

We're moving in nine days and I'm so excited. The last few days have been nuts looking an apartment, filling out application for said apartment, giving work notices (went so well), packing, cleaning, moving truck deals, parties, and trying to fit in all the last minute fun we want to do.

A few days ago we had one of our favorite couples over for a BBQ. I love them so much and wish we could take them with us. They've become like family and they will be greatly missed. 




{dancing queen}

Tonight, we're doing Korean BBQ with them and I think it will be grand.

And last night, I went with Thomas to do a work errand and made a quick stop at the Las Colinas canal. It was gorgeous with the sunset reflecting on the water.





I'm excited to move but I'm really gonna miss this place.

Disqus for K Avenue