2.03.2019

Life lately according to my iphone

We're still trying to find our rhythm as a family of 5 but we're getting there. I like schedules and routine and having a new baby always throws me a little out of wack. But I'm loving the slower days and time with the boys. We do lots of trips to the park and lots of naps (all three boys are asleep as I type and I feel like I've won the lottery), we build block towers and race hot wheels, bake cookies and drink lots of coffee, eat too many cookies and take walks. Life's rough lately. 😛 Here's a glimpse into the last two weeks.

Liam lost his first tooth! The tooth fairy left $3!
My lunch date every day. He's the cutest.
Playing basketball with the big boys means not a lot of time with the ball. 
A prime example of the napping I was referring too. Even during tummy time which Davis actually enjoys. He can be gassy and he instantly stops fussing on his tum tum.
At the trip to the park (above) Caleb was walking down steps and tripped and fell on his face. Poor kid. He never has graceful falls. Usually his face takes the hardest hits. Below you can see the knot on his left eyebrow. He's unsure about it.
And here we have the delightful black and blue eye that's formed. It's interesting...the looks you get from strangers in a store. 

Disqus for K Avenue