10.31.2016

Maternity Boyfriend Jeans and a Pumpkin Patch

 Jeans: Ingrid & Isabel via Figure 8 Maternity c/o | Tank: Nordstrom | Flats: Gap (old), similar | Scarf: Gift |  Lips: Red

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I finally went out and got Liam's costume. I'm more of a "make it myself" kind of gal but Liam just couldn't decide what he wanted to be and time was running out for any amount of creativity. Flash! Darth Vader! Construction man! Shark! Captain America! Literally all over the board and I just could not.

So while Liam and husband were busily making a mess out of our patio carving and painting pumpkins which was just hard for my OCD self to stand, I snuck out for ice cream (because pregnancy) and a costume. I was against getting the typical superhero or Star Wars costume but found something that I knew Liam would love. We've had it less than 48 hours and definitely got our money's worth. He wore it to lunch, Costco, nap, and daycare and I see no plans of him taking it off soon. I tried asking him to take it off so I could throw it in the washer and that quickly got shut down so I'm guessing it's going to be the uniform of choice for a while.

Hope you and yours have a safe night! What are you dressing up as?

PS: Don't forget to enter the $75 Pink Blush giveaway HERE!


Disqus for K Avenue