5.13.2016

Nifty Thrifty No. 08 // Classic Levis


Levi's Denim
Levi's and Scarf
Lace Up Flats
T-Shirt and Scarf
Grey T-Shirt
Levis Jeans
How to Style Levis
Neutral Outfit with Pop of Color
Easy messy waves
Grey Tee and Levis Jeans
Vintage Levis


T-shirt: OLD NAVY
Jeans: LEVI'S thrifted, similar
Flats: ZARA, similar
Clutch: THIRFTED
Sunnies: VANS

It's safe to say I have an obsession with vintage Levi's. They're so classic and fit like a dream; no other jeans fit quite like these. The high waist, perfect placement of butt pockets, perfection! When I'm thrifting, Levi's (specifically 501's though they're harder to find) are always at the top of my list. I make a beeline for the men's jeans department and literally sift through every single pair. My strange kind of heaven.

Happy Friday!!

XX,
Krista

Disqus for K Avenue