4.12.2016

Weekend Uniform // No. 01

Weekend Uniform
Sweater: Prabal Gurung x Target, old | Jeans, Zara | Flats, Zara | Bag, Catherine Malandrino

I have big hair. If I'm not careful, it has the ability to turn Diana Ross reeeeeal quick. Some women pull it off in ways I am jealous of; however I am not that woman. Living in Texas can pose a problem for those not quite curly, not quite straight haired folk. Due to my in-between-ness, I hate the rain. Rain + humidity are my nemesis. 

So when you're out and about and suddenly the rain starts to come down and the humidity rises, this outfit is what you get. I'm not really quite sure what category this falls into. 

Let's just call it The Diana Effect.


Weekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Weekend UniformWeekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Rainbow
Weekend UniformWeekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform

Disqus for K Avenue