10.11.2015

Blush Tones + Stella & Dot

Stella and Dot
Fall Lookbook
Fall Lookbook
Fall Lookbook
Crown Braid
Fall Lookbook
Fall Lookbook
Stella and Dot
Stella and Dot

 Duster, F21 via Brandzaffair, c/o, similar, similar | Tank, thrifted | Jeans, Lauren Conrad | Boots, Charles David, OTK version, fringe version | Necklace, Stella & Dot, c/o

We're at the weird transitional point in fall where it's cold in the morning (by cold, I mean 60. But 60 is cold when you've been dealing with 90 degrees at 7am) and warm/hot during the day. To me, this is what fall is about. It's a little confusing, you don't really know what to wear because the temperature sways 20 degrees in either direction and you're left staring at the clothes in your closet feeling lost and alone. Haha.

Insert the duster.

Otherwise known as fall's perfect layering piece. They are lightweight and can be worn so many different ways. Wear it with flares (for my tall girls out there), with skinnies, add it on top of a pencil skirt, over a dress, and can even be worn AS a dress. The duster knows no bounds. I plan on adding approximately 35773 to my closet this season. YOLO.

This Stella & Dot necklace will also be seen around my neck 24/7. I'm a sucker for a good monogram and dainty jewelry so put the two together and winning. Bonus points for also being so versatile. I've started curating a Christmas list for friends and family and this is the perfect gift. Never too early, right? 


More dusters I have my eye on:

Disqus for K Avenue