3.17.2015

Green Stripes for Patty's Day

stripes_dress
high_pony
green_and_blue_striped_dress
high_pony_and_stripes
high_pony_and_stripes

Leave it to Texas to have snow one week and 80 degree weather the next. Yesterday was perfect weather for sitting on the porch, beer and book in hand (currently reading this one and loving it). With Liam sick that meant I was home. Liam played with his trains and tracks on the porch, sitting below me and all was well. Except I didn't realize that in the process my arms were frying. You can see the start of the sunburn on my arms in these pictures. As the day progressed, so did the redness. Bonus here, it now looks like I'm wearing a baseball tee. You can picture it now.

Looking for a new book to read. Do any of you have any suggestions? Shoot them at me!

Disqus for K Avenue