1.02.2015

Classic

Jacket, Target | Jeans. Simply Vera Wang | Top, Heidi Merrick | Flats, Gap | Bag, Michael Kors (gift)

More than anything in this world, stripes are my very favorite to wear. I love how classic and timeless they are. I instantly feel put together. Add black everything else and it's my ideal uniform.

I woke up this morning at 10 (10AM!) to the sound of thunder. Husband is so good to me letting me sleep in so late. It was pre-baby before I was able to sleep in that long. The rain has continued for the past several days and it is certainly adding to the ambiance of my days off at home.

A random tid bit. Have y'all heard of the app Crazy Helium? Get it. Get it now. Me and my sisters have sent way too many videos to each other. Trust me, you'll love it.

Disqus for K Avenue