10.26.2012

16 weeks

baby is growing and healthy and i feel pretty lucky how easy this pregnancy has been. my clothes are just now getting smaller...or i'm just getting bigger. =) it's difficult for me to fully accept this. ha. but the time has come...i bought my first pair of maternity pants. these are not them in these pictures; they're much more "mommy." in addition, let's address how much this babe can eat. and it's the babe, not me. it can down a WHOLE lot. cereal is our best friend. and french fries. now accepting french fry offers from anyone.

while i admit this pregnancy has been a cake walk, working makes me tired. exhausted really. i fear i will never not be tired from here on out. however, i wouldn't trade it. this little lime sized babe has me all twitter pated. 

Disqus for K Avenue