2.28.2012

Taco Bell Days







Today was a no makeup, too little sleep, and not enough caffeine-kinda day. Don't get me wrong, I had too much caffeine--enough to probably kill an elephant--but it did nothing. No amount I had could wake me up. I'm not sure whether I was just coming off the hype of my interview (which I'm pretty sure I aced) or what but holy moly. I'm hoping things are different tomorrow.

My parents are coming into town at the end of the week. If all goes well, they'll put in an offer on a cabin at Shaver. Yay! My mom has always dreamed of owning a cabin in the mountains for as long as I can remember. I think her dream is about to come true! So excited! Can't wait to see them either. It's been way too long since I've seen them and I've missed them dearly. I need my Mama time. Gone are the days of Taco Bell on Fridays. Those are some of my most treasured moments with her. As I've gotten older, it's harder to have those "mommy days" but when we do, I soak 'em up. She's my BFF, after all. 

Disqus for K Avenue