1.31.2012

Thinking back...

Our night at Casa Corona got me reminiscing about our time in Texas. Tonight we went out with my work friends for a few drinks and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I missed my Texas "family." That's really what they were. We were together several nights a week and we became rather close. I'm not sure what I would've done without them, cliche as that is. They saved me. We didn't have any other family there and they filled the gaps. We spent birthdays, holidays, weekends (and the days in-between) together. I truly, truly miss them. Looking back, if I hadn't have met them, I probably would not have the same fond memories of Dallas as I do now. I tried new things, explored, and learned so much about myself so much in the last year. They made our first year of marriage a success. JJ, Trenta, Chaaaaaaaad, Brookie, Jess, Mary, Mel, Laura...you. are. missed.






Disqus for K Avenue