11.11.2011

Brother from another mother


Yesterday we spent most of the day with Daniel and G. It was Daniel's birthday and we had some celebrating to do! We went to a nice, beachy style restaurant and spent hours chatting. I love them both so much and I'm so glad we live near them now. I love that Husband has a close friend AND brother to call whenever. I love how much they light each up when they're together. They giggle like little girls and it's really pretty cute. G and I get along so well and I love discovering how much we have in common. Amongst all the other family drama, it's good to have such a loving relationship with them. We can be sad and angry and still scheme of ways to get us all back together all in the same conversation. It's because of them that I am thankful to be a Jacobs. Today, I am thankful for them.

Disqus for K Avenue