3.17.2011

A Visit

Happy St. Patty's Day and Happy Birthday, dear Mama! Wish I was there to celebrate with you.
Lauren was here for the weekend. I miss her and it was refreshing having her here. She's like family. I like my friends here, but none compare to her. We spent the day shopping which was joyous. It's good to have a girl day. I don't get a lot of those and I'll take them when I can get 'em. The day she left we spent the morning at Cracker Barrel. Such a good, country restaurant. Sometimes it's really good to feel like you're in the South and I do when I eat there. (Note: it is not always good to feel like you're in the South but I have my moments)
I want one of those rocking chairs. They rock perfectly. I'm very particular about the way my chairs rock, you know. I just didn't see spending $130 for one. (My desire for a rocking chair followed us home and we bought me a rocking chair. It resides on my patio. Me and Thomas have our coffee every morning out there now.) Anywho, love Cracker Barrel. Thomas' inner little boy comes out when he's in there. He'll be at the kid's area for quite some time.
It was a great visit and I was sad to see her go.

Disqus for K Avenue